interview attire

lisa griffis - wes lgriffis at iclnet93.iclnet.org
Thu Oct 19 18:53:19 EST 1995

Subject: Interview attire

I worked for a primate research facility for 3 years, and many students came for
summer internships. Most interviews should be conducted with appropriate
clothing, i.e. men in ties/suits and women in dresses/suits. Science however,
seems to be the exception. I would say dress field appropriate. At times it is
appropriate to ask the place for the interview. If it is going to be in the middle of a marsh, wear hip waders! If it is in an office, a dress or suit is a
always appropriate