where are you Zoe Cardon??

Ian Staples staplei at planet.mh.dpi.qld.gov.au
Sun Oct 22 05:02:08 EST 1995

Our Steph (whites at planet.mh.dpi.qld.gov.au (Stephanie J White)) wrote:

>I am trying to contact a friend, Zoe Cardon, who I lost contact with about two
>years ago.  At the time Zoe was finishing her Hphd in Plant physiology at Stanford University.  Imet zoe when she was doing part of her research at James
>Cook university in Australia.  If anyone knows of her where abouts or if
>you read this zoe, i would love to hear from you again.

>my email address is whites at planet.mh.dpi.gov.qld.au

It is often claimed that women have no sense of direction, hence
they ask .  Men, on the other hand, do have a good sense of direction,
hence we don't ask and often end up lost.

And what has this got to do with the whereabouts of Zoe?
Very little actually, but it *does* have to do with the whereabouts of
Stephanie.  In spite of what she claims as her e-mail address, it's
actually:
		whites at planet.mh.dpi.qld.gov.au

But of course if anyone has simply R(eplied) to her message their
response will find her okay because the system knows these things.

>i check email more often than the newsgroups.

>Stephanie White

Cheers,  Ian S.

Ian Staples                        E-mail : I.Staples at dpi.qld.gov.au
c/- P.O. Box 1054 MAREEBA          Phone  : +61 (0)70 928 555 Home 924 847
Queensland Australia 4880            Fax  : +61 (0)70 923 593   "   "   "