Looking for industry mentor at Neuroscience Meeting

jcoleman at msvax.mssm.edu jcoleman at msvax.mssm.edu
Sun Oct 22 14:19:24 EST 1995

I was wondering if there are any professional women neurobiologists out there working in industry (San Diego area) who would be willing to have a graduate student shadow them around for an afternoon at work during the November Society for Neuroscience Meeting in San Diego. I am a third year neuro grad student and I would like to get a better idea what it would be like to work in industry. I have a few academic role models here at school but we get no exposure to careers in industry. I know California has  l
arger biotech industry than here in NYC so I thought perhaps during the meeting would be a good time to meet some industry people and have a look-see. :-)

Jen Coleman
jcoleman at msvax.mssm.edu