Searching for Professional Women Mentors

jessica malberg jmalberg at
Sun Oct 22 18:57:34 EST 1995

In article <46cadl$n0d at>, Anita Ebenezer <ebenezer at> wrote:
>Dear Professional Women:
>	As a female university student, I believe that few resources
>exist for young women to interact with successful professional women who
>could be extremely valuable as both information sources and mentors as we try
>to find our footing in our chosen career paths.

Would this be available to professors only, or would female graduate students
also be included?  I feel, as a grad student, that access to other graduate
students might also be helpful (and helpful to undergrad students who may
have some questions about grad school that current students could answer!!)

Jessica Malberg
Graduate Student, University of Chicago
#1 Bad Question to ask a Grad Student:
"How many years have you been a grad student????"