Searching for Professional Women Mentors

jessica malberg jmalberg at ellis.uchicago.edu
Sun Oct 22 18:57:34 EST 1995

In article <46cadl$n0d at morgoth.sfu.ca>, Anita Ebenezer <ebenezer at sfu.ca> wrote:
>Dear Professional Women:
>
>	As a female university student, I believe that few resources
>exist for young women to interact with successful professional women who
>could be extremely valuable as both information sources and mentors as we try
>to find our footing in our chosen career paths.

Would this be available to professors only, or would female graduate students
also be included?  I feel, as a grad student, that access to other graduate
students might also be helpful (and helpful to undergrad students who may
have some questions about grad school that current students could answer!!)

--
Jessica Malberg
Graduate Student, University of Chicago
#1 Bad Question to ask a Grad Student:
"How many years have you been a grad student????"