the feminist critique of science

joy frestedt frest001 at MAROON.TC.UMN.EDU
Tue Sep 12 10:23:09 EST 1995

Actually, many reports do exist which study RARE men with breast cancer.  I'm
most familiar with the cytogenetic studies but drug studies, etc. are also
present.  (flame retardant: I never said these weren't worth studying!)
Joy
==========from Pearse========