Does anyone have some advice?

kwolfens at OPAL.TUFTS.EDU kwolfens at OPAL.TUFTS.EDU
Tue Sep 19 01:20:09 EST 1995

One possible solution to combining these interests is veterinary
medicine.  A D.V.M. degree is also able to be combined with any number of
other degrees, including MPH (masters of public health), PhD, MS and
others.  The nearest resource in Ohio would be OSU which has a vet
school.  There are programs (not sure if at OSU) which allow you to go to
vet school early before all four years of college are done.  In addition,
it is not mandatory to take any particular major as long as basic science
req's are met.  I am a student in the Tufts Vet school in Boston, MA and
welcome any questions although I may not have the answers :)