Tubal Ligation Reversal

Shannon B! netsiren at bbsone.com
Wed Sep 20 14:04:56 EST 1995

This is probably the wrong forum for this topic but I really want some
information about it.  I am gearing up for a tubal ligation reversal and I am
very nervous about my chances of getting pregnant afterwards.. I am 26 and I
already have 2 children (don't get me started about why I had them tied in the
first place) both pregnancies were uneventful.  My tubes were cut and burned.
 The tubal was done just after my last baby, 4 years ago. Does anyone have any
 information or words on the subject?  Im really really nervous about all of
this, it's quite overwhelming.

Thanks!
             Shannon