Doing RFLP paper-any good stuff?

Drmarts drmarts at aol.com
Mon Sep 25 08:50:24 EST 1995

In message <441mjv$3he at newsbf02.news.aol.com>, monica039 at aol.com
(Monica039) writes:

>>>Hi
I'd really like to impress my genetics prof, need her to write a good
recommendation for med school. Doing a paper on restriction fragment
length polymorphisms. Do you know of any good articles published recently?
Good historical material? (The Human Genome Project is already in hand)
Thanks for your help,
Sincerely,
Monica<<<

Well, Monica, I don't know what your academic qualifications are but you
certainly seem to have the political attitude and skills needed to succeed
in academic medicine. (spoken with mild sarcasm and a reluctant nod to the
realities of life)

Best of luck to you,

Sherry Marts
American Health Assistance Foundation