help on the net

muriel lederman mstorrie at
Wed Sep 27 08:05:22 EST 1995

I, too, am getting sick and tired of people asking for netters to do their
work for them. The best response I've seen came over the virology net.
Someone had posted a (fairly typical request) for "everything you know
about virus Z". The email address ended in Someone responded back
with "suggest you start with the library at the U of Pittsburgh medical
school, address is 6th and whatever". I laughed a lot!

Muriel Lederman           lederman at     540.231.5702 (phone)
Department of Biology                         540.231.9307 (fax)
Virginia Tech
Blacksburg VA 24061-0406