MY WONDERFUL THESIS

Kate KXM215 at psuvm.psu.edu
Fri Sep 29 20:34:18 EST 1995

Hello there!  I'm Kate, a grad student at PSU, getting a Master's in nonfiction
writing--I'm interested in doing a thesis of profiles of "Gen X" women doing
"unusual" work--work that's traditionally been considered male, or work that's
physically difficult, or work that carries a lot of responsibility (WAY too
much for such a weak vessel!!).  I'm interested in people all over the country,
and of different racial/class/educational backgrounds. If you're interested or
you know someone who might be, please drop me a note.  Thanks--Kate