replies from considering my options

russell russell arussel at bgnet.bgsu.edu
Tue Apr 2 12:44:13 EST 1996

	I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to reply to my
earlier post, either with a general posting or through e-mail. Every
response i've received has been very positive and encouraging. So I've
recently called the Peace Corps for an application; wish me luck! By the
way, I do have another concern about applying: I have epilepsy and,
although it's been under control with medication for about 10 years, I
wonder whether this will keep me out of the Corps? Does anyone have any
experience/stories along this thread? I should probably post that
question to some more relevant newsgroups.

	Anyway, thanks again! If anyone still has an opinion or story to
share with me, my e-mail's always open!

Amy
--
our love is like my parents' love        |  Amy L. Russell
except                                   |  Bowling Green State University
i won't wait until you die to leave you. |  arussel at bgnet.bgsu.edu