Posts from Mr. Y. Chan

Mr. W.Y. Chan wahchan at liverpool.ac.uk
Tue Apr 2 10:25:09 EST 1996

Aloisia Schmid (A-schmi at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu) wrote:
: In article <9602278279.AA827963896 at ftdetrck-ccmail.army.mil>,
: dr._margaret_martens at FTDETRCK-CCMAIL.ARMY.MIL wrote:

: > Megan, Julia and others,
: >
: > I know I have said this before, but it seems worth repeating.  I have met Mr.
: > Chan before on other (non-science) newsgroups.  His reply here is
: typical of his
: > comments on those newsgroups - inflammatory, sexist, racist, homophobic,
: etc.  I
: > have seen him wreak havoc in those newsgroups and feel that the best
: response to
: > him is to ignore him.  Hopefully if he doesn't get the rise he is
: looking for he
: > will go away and play somewhere else.  He has certainly shown no signs
: of being
: > educable.
: >
: > Margaret