Make-up for men?

Susan Jane Hogarth sjhogart at unity.ncsu.edu
Thu Apr 4 13:25:46 EST 1996

jerry biederman wrote:

> This is an embarrassing question, and I'm not sure if I've posted in the
> right area, but ...

Sorry - you haven't. Is this some sort of April Fool's joke?

> Thanks for whatever ideas you can give me. Since I know nothing about this
> subject, or make-up, please try to be as specific as possible (brand
> names, specifics of product, etc.).

Sorry to be so rude - but this is .women-in-bio, NOT .women-in-fashion

--

Susan Jane Hogarth

"Luck is the residue of design." -- Freddy the Fish

"Personally, I'm always ready to learn, although I do not always like being
taught." -- Winston Churchill

http://www4.ncsu.edu/~sjhogart/public/home.html

       .      .-~\