WOMEN & COMPUTING

Coscolluela Eileene ecoscoll at ux7.cso.uiuc.edu
Sat Apr 6 09:30:46 EST 1996

Scott J. Hatch (sage at connectusa.com) wrote:
: Men use logic women use emotion.Computers are very logical devices.
: Therefore most women dont get along with computers.Enough said.

	Are you implying that all men then get along with computers?
	You should see the large amount of incompetent people (women
	and men) I encounter when working in the computer lab.

	Eileene Coscolluela	       |"All our science, measured against
       University of Illinois	       | reality, is primitive and childlike --
     ecoscoll at students.uiuc.edu        | and yet it is the most precious thing
http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~ecoscoll/| we have."  --Albert Einstein