Women and Genetics.....?

dr._margaret_martens at FTDETRCK-CCMAIL.ARMY.MIL dr._margaret_martens at FTDETRCK-CCMAIL.ARMY.MIL
Wed Apr 10 15:40:07 EST 1996

     Susan Forsburg wrote:
     >I'm becoming ever so much more feminist now that I'm a faculty member
     >than I ever was as a student.  There are still battles to be fought
     >at this level.
     Amen to that!!  The amount of both subtle and outright discrimination
     that occurs in the supposedly *enlightened* world of academia remains
     an unfortunate fact of life.  That these attitudes still persist among
     our intellectual elite is a sad commentary, indeed.