Help, woman losing faith in science!!!!

David Niz ez064054 at peseta.ucdavis.edu
Tue Apr 16 01:14:31 EST 1996

	I am in need of advice and direction and some words of wisdom for
my girlfriend as I am quickly running out of cheers to keep her hopes up.
Here's the story:
	I moved up to Davis for school and she came up after she finished
school in San Diego.  She wants to go into bio research but has been
unable to find a job in the bay area as of yet.  She is currently sending
out resumes but she is encountering some resistance to even responses.
	Does anybody have any suggestions on how she may reduce her
frustration?  Are more aggressive techniques required? If so, what
exactly are they?
	any help or personal experience would be greatly appreciated.
thank you in advance

david orlando niz
doniz at ucdavis.edu