Help! Woman losing faith part II

David Niz ez064054 at peseta.ucdavis.edu
Tue Apr 16 10:19:30 EST 1996

to add to the previous message,
	she has been going down a list of companies in the bay area and
sending her resume to the human resources departments.  She has only
recently finished her biochemistry degree at UCSD.  She has been going
for entry level positions because she doesn't have a lot of experience
outside of an internship in a lab and the required laboratory classes for
her major.
	she would email this group herself if she had the time and the
computer available to her.  She knows I am posting this and has given me
permission to write on her behalf.
 thank you