Women and Genetics.....?

Michele Crase mcrase at niu.edu
Thu Apr 18 15:48:10 EST 1996

Linden,

I think you have a very good point.  I am at the point of deciding if I
should go for my masters in Bio or Chem.  I have worked as a Medical
Technologist in a hospital setting for over 10 years.  My love is
Bio...BUT  I do get the impression that Chem is more marketable for a
variety of reasons.  Am I barking up the wrong tree with Chem??  Is doing
the extra classes (I minored in chem) to go into Chem worth it??  I would
be very interested in any and all opinions.