response to gloria

Brian Sweeney brians at mail.snip.net
Sat Aug 3 15:13:32 EST 1996

I am also looking for a job.  I graduated with my MS 7 months ago
and have been working as a waitress in an Olive Garden.  I recently
quit in order to look for a job full time.  I sympathise with the
need for support.  I think I may have landed one, atleast I hope so.
I got several interviews by mailing out resumes to as many companies
in my field as possible.  You can get addresses from 'Big Yellow".
It is a searchable yellow pages for the entire country.  Pretty
helpful.  Good luck and keep us posted.        Deborah