Seeking Career Advice

RafManKman rafmankman at aol.com
Fri Aug 23 11:11:56 EST 1996

If anybody out there feels like giving me his/her 2 cents' worth, please
do.
I want to make a major career change by returning to school to study
biology. I'm leaning towards wildlife/ecology/conservation majors.
Although I'm no dummy, I have no idea where to even begin.  I've got a
BFA, and as a former art student, I know that although many universities
offer art programs, only a handful of schools are considered the finest
for art. What colleges or universities are best for what I want to pursue
in biology? Any other advice or comments greatly appreciated, as I feel
overwhelmed.
E-mail me.

Teri
Raffe Photography