wanted: lab in which to finish my PhD

grad student cba0064 at uabdpo.dpo.uab.edu
Wed Aug 28 13:23:26 EST 1996

Hi,

I spent two years in graduate school, did well academically and
research wise and left for personal reasons (my PI and I didn't get
along and I didn't like the geographical location of the school).  I
now have a good technician job, but I want to get back into grad school
asap.

I want a lab with an ambitious PI, preferably the younger, less
established go-getter type. I work hard,  and wasn't challenged as a
grad student or as a tech.  I am interested mainly in basic cell
biology and virology, and am open-minded to specific research
interests. I will go anywhere in the
US EXCEPT the south (excluding Florida), New England, or New York City.

Write me if you are interested.

cba0064 at uabdpo.dpo.uab.edu