solidarity

Eva Dupille poseva at iata.csic.es
Wed Dec 4 05:07:49 EST 1996

Hello girls,
I often read messages of this newsgroup. I wonder why there is no more =
help between women: something more practical, more solidarity between =
women. Perhaps that is not the meaning of the newsgroup, but there must =
be some women researchers with power of decision, for jobs. Why not to =
begin to put job announcemments here first ? If we do not have =
solidarity between us, no way that things will change.=20
I don t see women choosing women to work with. I was postdoc in USA, =
Spain and France, similar, no help between women.
Just morning thoughts, sorry for my english.=20
Eve