developing bio of women class

Deb Britt Deborah_Britt at brown.edu
Wed Dec 18 16:59:02 EST 1996

Hi all-
There has been some mention lately of "Biology of Women" classes, which
started me thinking that I would like to organize/teach such a course.
Unfortunately I've never had one.  I have a few ideas, but I would greatly
appreciate some information from people who have taken or taught a bio of
women class.  Was there a particular focus to the course? Was it primarily
lecture, or discussion?  How was it graded? What did you like best/least
about the course?  Email would be best, although you can go ahead and post
if it is info of interest to the group.  Thanks in advance for your input.

Deb Britt

--
Deborah Britt, Ph.D.
Department of Medical Oncology