Career changes and deleted e-mail

Drmarts drmarts at aol.com
Fri Feb 2 10:28:30 EST 1996

I know a couple of the women who read this newsgroups recently sent me
e-mail asking for advice and wanting to know more about by career
change(s). An unfortunate computer glitch resulted in my losing all of my
recent e-mail. I really want to answer your questions, so please let me
know who you are!?!

To be safe, please send either the original e-mail or a cc to my HOME
e-mail account (I have a better computer at home than at work - the joys
of the non-profit office!) which is BOADICA at AOL.COM

Thanks, and I apologize for making you write twice!
Sherry Marts
American Health Assistance Foundation