IDEA initiaters

ED MCNALLY cruyff at ix.netcom.com
Sat Feb 3 13:59:28 EST 1996

As a male working in a nearly all female environment, I have to say
that this is absolutely a two way street.  While I don't condone
censorship of women, I must emphatically point out that I have felt the
same exclusion.  I was told by one female colleaugue that another
probably didn't want to talk to me because "I don't think she likes
men"  There has been a backlash pendulum which has crashed into
innocent men.  Be aware of your difficulty, but be cognizant of female
offenders as well.