East Coast/Analytical Biochem, Manager

Ann Rathbun rathbun at sedona.net
Mon Feb 5 14:11:49 EST 1996

Manager, Analytical Biochemistry Development

We are seeking a Manager for a newly formed Methods Development group
with our biopharmaceutical client company on the East Coast.  The
successful Ph.D.-level Protein Biochemist will be responsible for methods
development for the characterization and evaluation of [protein] products
and processes for our biopharmaceutical client company.

Candidates must have exceptionally strong communication skills as he/she
will be the key link with the company’s foreign collaborators and will be
responsible for putting forth ideas and plans to implement their various
projects.

Skills/Background:

· Ph.D. in Biochemistry, Analytical Chemistry or related discipline;
· Analytical methods development for proteins, esp. recombinant;
· Strong Mass Spec experience with is a requirement;
· 4 plus years postdoc with supervisory [hiring, promotion and firing
responsibilities] experience;
· Industry experience is preferred;
· Ideally this person will have GMP and Regulatory filing experience.

Other Desired Skills:
Amino Acid Analysis
Bioassay
Chromatography
Circular Dichroism
Electrophoresis
HPLC
Sequencing, N- & C- terminal
Structure/Function
Tryptic Mapping

If you have an interest in this or other opportunities, please mail or
FAX your CV/resume to RS&A to the attention of Ann G. Rathbun, Managing
Director.  All correspondence is held in strict confidence.

Ann Rathbun
Managing Director
Rathbun, Sapir & Associates
P.O. Box 2337