Grad. Schools - Please Help

Linnea Ista lkista at UNM.EDU
Wed Feb 7 16:36:10 EST 1996

On 6 Feb 1996, Chesh M. Lindley wrote:

> I'm a junior majoring in Biology.  I'm interested in any colleges or
> universities in a 3 hour radius of Albany, NY with good or unusual
> Elementary or Secondary Education programs.  I'd really appreciate any
> suggestions or opinions people have.  I've only heard of a few good
> programs, but I'm sure there are more.  I've posted to A LOT of other
> newsgroups related to education etc. but haven't had too much luck.
> Please help!  Thanks...

It might be a little out of your specified radius, but SUNY-Potsdam has a
very good education program. I taught in the biology department there,
and (barring further budget cuts by your governor) it seemed to be well
regarded.  Potsdam is a tiny town (10,000) and I would recommend visting
it before you decide.

Good luck,
Linnea