New York Book Author Seeks Women Who Outearn their Husbands

ESachar esachar at aol.com
Wed Feb 7 10:00:55 EST 1996

Hi Scientific Women:
I am a New York City journalist and Columbia University writing professor
working on a book about women who outearn their husbands. I am eager to
find a woman scientist in this situation who will, with her husband, speak
openly about the joys and tensions of life. This book will be published by
a major New York City publishing house; it's likely to get national
exposure, including talk shows, and to open a national discussion of the
issue (13% of all working women now earn more than their mates, up from 6%
a decade ago).
If you would like to hear more about the project, please contact me:
718-788-0241 (phone...Collect is fine!)
or E-mail, ESACHAR at aol.com.
Thanks so much.
Emily Sachar