Biochem Junior seeks advice

Robin Rickel robin at rickel.reno.nv.us
Tue Feb 6 23:59:31 EST 1996

Hi.  My name is Robin Rickel.  I am a junior at the University of
Nevada- Reno.  I am taking a capstone course that has a business lean to
it.  My professor has asked us to interview a few people, that are
working in my area of interest as to what their path was, what do they
do now, and how do they stay current in thier field.
Since we do not have a 'biotech' company here in Reno, I thought I would
try the net.
     So, anybody out there that would like to let me know what they do
now (was a masters, and/or Ph.D. necessary...) Only a few minutes of
your time is needed.  If I could get three or four responses before Sat
Feb 10th, I would really appreciate it.

How many people on their deathbed wished they had spent more time at the
office?--Steven Covey

					Robin Rickel
					robin at rickel.reno.nv.us