high heel requirement at work?

Sara Carlisle carlisls at crl5.crl.aecl.ca
Thu Feb 8 13:38:05 EST 1996

You couldn't pay me enough to make me take a job with a high-heel dress
code, even if I could "kick my shoes off under the boardroom table".
There are some perfectly nice flat shoes around (if you search) - no need
to look like a frump, after all.  And yes, there does seem to be a stigma
attached to dressing up too much in research labs, unless of course the
President of the company is stopping by!

(Seriously, are there really jobs (in research) that insist on a high
heel code?  What a farce!)

--
Sara