Science article w/ 70% above ave.

SL Forsburg susan_forsburg at
Sun Feb 11 16:47:42 EST 1996

JuneKK wrote:
> Having come into this thread late, can anyone tell me (preferably by
> direct email) where and when  this article first appeared?  Thanks in
> advance!

The quote was from me;  I got it from a blurb in the RANDOM SAMPLES
section of SCIENCe 19 Jan (271:295) entitled "Highly Cited
women in science" that reviews "Project Access". The original
paper to which SCIENCE refers was in the Jan/Feb issue of AMERICAN
SCIENTIST, and that I haven't seen.

S L Forsburg
susan_forsburg at
 "I don't speak for the Institute,