Abortion is Legal

ED MCNALLY cruyff at ix.netcom.com
Mon Feb 12 19:25:09 EST 1996

In <Pine.SOL.3.91.960213102207.2736C-100000 at acsusun>
p2158740 at ACSUSUN.ACSU.UNSW.EDU.AU (Marguerite Evans) writes:

>Marguerite Evans
>School of Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics
>UNSW  Sydney  2052
>NSW
>Australia
>
>voice: (+61)(2)385 2030
>fax:   (+61)(2)313 6271
>email: p2158740 at acsusun.acsu.unsw.edu.au
>
>On 8 Feb 1996, Tracey Guice wrote:
>
>> Can we please not start this discussion?  No-one will win it and
people
>> will just start arguing about it.  I'm sure there are plenty of
groups
>> devoted entirely to the subject of abortion.

**
>> Tracey Guice '96-'97
>> Harvard-Radcliffe
>>

>I am in complete agreeance with Tracey.  Let's leave this one for
another
>time/place.
>

>> On 9 Feb 1996, ED MCNALLY wrote:

>> >         I would hope that you would choose a different option.
There
>> > are many people who cannot have children who would love to adopt a
baby
>> > of any race.  Contact Catholic Charities, or if there is a PROJECT
>> > COURAGE near you, they can help.  Please consider this!

        As I stated in my first response, I do not wish to start this
debate, either.  I accessed this group to get information which would
be of assistance to my female students.  However, whenever I see a post
telling where to obtain an abortion, I will respond by giving
information on how to access another option.  I think that this is not
the approriate place for abortion clinic posts, either.  It is a place
to access information on women-in-bio