Post from Mr. W.Y. Chan

dr._margaret_martens at FTDETRCK-CCMAIL.ARMY.MIL dr._margaret_martens at FTDETRCK-CCMAIL.ARMY.MIL
Wed Feb 14 16:47:12 EST 1996

     Karen Allendoerfer, in her reply to Linnea concerning this post
     suggests that the original post is a "troll".  I am convinced of it.
     This person has caused a great deal of havoc in another newsgroup to
     which I subscribe (not a science newsgroup) with his constant
     inflammatory woman-bashing statements.  He should be totally ignored
     and not be allowed to get a foothold in this newsgroup.

     Margaret Martens

Subject: Re: women scientists dressing down
Author:  wahchan at liverpool.ac.uk (Mr. W.Y. Chan) at Internet-Mail
Date:    2/13/96 16:09

Hi All,
 I use to have this problem with my art teacher at school, she was
drop dead gorgeouse and a favourite amongst the boys, I was the most
talented artist in the school and it was torture when she came over to me
with her low cut dress baring her boobs on my face. How do you expect
anyone to learn if that happens?

 Wah.