Purpose of group

ED MCNALLY cruyff at ix.netcom.com
Thu Feb 15 00:37:17 EST 1996

I am seeking information here, not looking to become engaged in a
posting war.

What is the purpose of this group?  I accessed it originally in the
hopes of obtaining information for my female students regarding
scholarships, career insights, etc.  Is it more of a sounding board for
complaints?  If so, can someone please direct to a more appropriate
place?  Any information which can be provided would be appreciated.

Again, I apologize if this sounds critical, but I am looking for
information, and the threads on work attire and such are not
appropriate to my needs.  Please advise.

                                    Ed McNally

                                cruyff at ix.netcom.com