Info re: scholarships

Simon Twigger simont at post.its.mcw.edu
Sat Feb 17 16:18:18 EST 1996

Dear Ed and anyone else interested in scholarship $$,

I am not sure if, contained anywhere in all of the responses to your
initial posting posing the question, if you received an answer.

Petersen's Guides are a great source of valuable information about
undergraduate colleges, graduate programs, and scholarship information.
There is a Petersen's exclusively for graduate and professional
fellowships/scholarships and has listings for sub-groups such as women,
minorities, etc.  I would highly recommend looking up these reference
guides.  If you haven't heard of Petersen's guide, I would be happy to go
to our library and give you all the pertinent info to have your library
order one.  I think that these guides are a great place for your students
(and I mean all of your students, not just the women or those interested
in science) to go and find out exactly what's available.

Jennifer Potter