Purpose of group

Kiley R. Prilliman kprillim at atoka.uokhsc.edu
Fri Feb 16 20:39:08 EST 1996

You know, I think this group is exactly what would benefit
your female students, but not if "they" are not the ones
reading it (in a nutshell, it is not for you, but for
them...indeed, while many of these issues might "not be the
threads" YOU are looking for, it could be exactly what they
need.  graduate student in immunology, and all I can say is
that I certainly wish I had been reading this group from the
beginning; I have never posted on it until now, but I
certainly have benefited from, and been able to relate to,
just about everything posted to it.

Kiley R. Prilliman
The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center