AWIS: what's it all about?

Jennifer Potter jras at post.its.mcw.edu
Mon Feb 19 23:47:50 EST 1996

Hi all,

I joined AWIS (American Women in Science) last year and so far have only
receive the glossy pub that they mail to me every so often.  I am a
little disappointed that I haven't heard from my local chapter (Madison,
WI) especially since the president of AWIS is from Madison.

I would like to hear from anyone about their AWIS experience, especially
the mentoring program.  That was my original impetus for joining and I
don't know anything about it!  Is there some national office I must
contact to get the info?

Any info much appreciated,

J Potter