Blue's problem.

Ellie Ettehadieh eettehad at direct.ca
Fri Feb 23 05:49:11 EST 1996

I am not sure if any one of you who had read my posting about 3 mounths ago
remembers me anymore....but I just wanted to give an update to all who too
the time and e.mailed me on how to approach the problem which I had with my
supervisor...

as of last week I am not a PhD student anymore...I decided to write up my
masters and leave that lab...still dealing with my decesion but I think its
the best for me..still I have waisted about 3 years of my life ...oh
blah...

anyways that is the update.....

btw I was the one whose supervisor got mad at cause I had posted a help me
note on another news group...and he thought it was a waiste of time...

thanks for all the help from people who mailed me...

Ellie..