Jokes about sexism

Ms. S.J. Rickard srickard at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Mon Feb 26 12:14:40 EST 1996

I'm not  offended by "women should be in the kitchen" jokes, as long as
the person telling the joke really means it sarcastically. I even say it
myself occasionally, but then i think we Brits have a drier wit.
Getting icey and giving filthy looks only gives you a reputation as a
humourless bore, countering with a witty retort is the best way...only I
can't actually think of one at this precise moment. I will get back on
that one..........any suggestions (the wittier the better!).
Sarah