Repost: Article on Women In Science

DGJ dgj at aol.com
Mon Feb 26 18:32:52 EST 1996

I am reposting this because my newserver didn't route it for some reason.
Sorry if you have a duplication.

I read a fascinating story of field biologist turned Company President,
Carol Webb, in Pharmaceutical Technology. It is a great human interest
piece about women in science, and this particular person's view of
biotechnology.  I'd be happy to pass it along by private email to anyone
who requests it, as I can't post it due to copyright restrictions.

My company is an executive search firm and I write monthly for columns in
BioPharm and for the internet site http://smi.bio.com/

Best regards

Dave Jensen