are you the secretary?

DAWN C. GORDON I7BF at UNB.CA
Mon Feb 26 19:45:44 EST 1996

     I wonder if there are any secretaries reading any of these posts,  ggy Barr) writes:
and if they would be offended at all of us making people very certain
that we are NOT secretaries.  I wonder if any male secretaries have
been mistaken for professors, and what their reaction is?
     Someone made a stupid remark to me about secretaries/women the
other day.  I just said women are so very organized and that's why      ,
they're good at the job.
     Just as we must do away with stereotypes, we should be careful
about offending women who do hold "traditional" jobs or stay at home    t
doing unpaid but very important work.                                   on
      Just my thoughts...                                               sion
      DAWN GORDON                                                       r."

                                                                        en