Jokes about sexism

Sarah L. Pallas spallas at bcm.tmc.edu
Tue Feb 27 15:12:36 EST 1996

In article <4gvc6j$ojg at gap.cco.caltech.edu> Karen Allendoerfer,
ravena at cco.caltech.edu writes:
>However, I also agree with the person who said that a
>witty retort is the best, it's just hard to come up with one.

I like the one from Debra Winger's character in "Remains of the Day" , in
response to a male professor making some sexist remark to her, she said
something like "Are you trying to be rude, or are you just merely
stupid?".  Does anyone remember the exact quote?

>  "Why are blonde jokes so short?  --So men
>can remember them."

This is great, Karen, I think I'll be able to use this one soon.

Sarah Pallas