Message for Kelli Johnson

Hilary Bates hbates at amgen.com
Tue Feb 27 14:37:31 EST 1996

Kelli, if you're out there, please e-mail me. I tried to e-mail
you a couple of days ago, but the message was bounced. Amgen has
recently changed its policy on unsolicited resumes, and is accepting
them for entry into a database, where they will be held for six months.
If you are still interested in the possibility of working here, please
contact me ASAP.

Best regards, hope all is going well with you.

Hilary Bates
hbates at amgen.com
<><

*** Disclaimer: These are the opinions of the poster not Amgen Inc.***