Jokes about sexism

Coscolluela Eileene ecoscoll at
Wed Feb 28 16:42:31 EST 1996

Drmarts (drmarts at wrote:
: Hey Ed, chill out, will ya? Geez, if you're gonna hang out on the internet
: you're gonna have to grow a thicker skin - the same sort of skin women
: have to grow to deal with sexist jokes, patronizing attitudes, lack of
: acknowledgment, insults, harassment, discouragment...
: I think you get the idea.

	I know many women who have are extremely thin skinned and jump on
	any remark, regardless of the context it is made in.

	Eileene Coscolluela	       |"All our science, measured against
       University of Illinois	       | reality, is primitive and childlike --
     ecoscoll at        | and yet it is the most precious thing| we have."  --Albert Einstein