AN ANSWER TO ABORTION

Marla Brunker brunker at delphi.com
Wed Feb 28 01:45:51 EST 1996

GaleIsMe <galeisme at aol.com> writes:

>A Houston based company, Cryogenic Solutions CYGS) is offering to remove
>embros at a very early stage of pregnacy and freeze for future
>implantation.  Sounds like a very good alternative to abortion!!! 1 800

	Great, now if you can figure out a way of forcibly reimplanting them
into the more self-rightious anti-abortion types, we could probably sell
tickets...and they would probably decide that abortion doesn't need
alternatives, it's just fine the way it is.
	(Can you imagine a pregnant Pat Buchanan? The hemrrhoids alone
would probably weigh more than the baby. Is this mind-candy or what?)