Jokes about sexism

Tracey Guice guice at HUSC.HARVARD.EDU
Wed Feb 28 12:39:02 EST 1996

I don't think Ed should have to grow a thicker skin.  This is a WOMEN IN
BIOLOGY forum, not a men-hating mailing list. I am desperately hoping
that all the sniping on this group calms down.  We are supposed to
educated professional women and this is getting out of hand. If I were
Ed, I would have a really bad taste in my mouth about now.

Tracey Guice '96-'97
Harvard-Radcliffe