Jokes about sexism

Drmarts drmarts at aol.com
Wed Feb 28 09:49:52 EST 1996

cruyff at ix.netcom.com(ED MCNALLY ) wrote:
>Look, all I did was try to give a possible explanation for their
>behavior, along with a solution.  I did not say ANYTHING disparaging
>about women.
<lots of other similar verbiage snipped>

Hey Ed, chill out, will ya? Geez, if you're gonna hang out on the internet
you're gonna have to grow a thicker skin - the same sort of skin women
have to grow to deal with sexist jokes, patronizing attitudes, lack of
acknowledgment, insults, harassment, discouragment...
I think you get the idea.

If you're gonna excuse or defend sexist behavior in a newsgroup that deals
with women in the workplace, you better expect be be flamed.

>YES, I AM DEAD SERIOUS

Maybe that explains it.

Sherry