Jokes about sexism

Drmarts drmarts at aol.com
Wed Feb 28 09:20:26 EST 1996

In message <4gvc6j$ojg at gap.cco.caltech.edu>, ravena at cco.caltech.edu wrote:
>>>Related to this, because I am blonde (genes, not peroxide), I have had
more than one man decide that I would think blonde jokes were funny and/or
try to get some kind of reaction out of me by telling blonde jokes in my
presence.<<<

One of my friends (also a natural blonde) was distressed when her son came
home from college telling these jokes. I suggested she turn the tables and
start telling the same jokes football player jokes (her son plays
football), and I told her a few he hadn't already heard. He stopped
telling blonde jokes pretty quickly.

Sherry