female:male ratio in K-3 kids

Jane Dorweiler dorwe001 at MAROON.TC.UMN.EDU
Thu Jan 11 15:04:30 EST 1996

Whether this phenomenon is widespread or not, the first thing that came to mind
when I heard this was the fact that it was about 6 years ago or so that I
started to hear theories on how to increase the likelihood of conceiving a child
of a particular sex by controlling the frequency and/or timing of intercourse
relative to ovulation.  Perhaps there just happened to be many couples who were
trying for a particular sex child based on these methods??

Jane Dorweiler                 **  Regardless of what they say about the
Department of Plant Biology    **  cat, curiosity is a good thing.  It's
University of Minnesota        **  what makes each and every one of us
dorwe001 at maroon.tc.umn.edu     **  a scientist!!