get on with it

madsel01 at mcrcr6.med.nyu.edu madsel01 at mcrcr6.med.nyu.edu
Fri Jan 19 09:44:22 EST 1996

I'm glad you have the time to keep up and respond to posts quickly.
This is a luxury some of us do not have.  Later posts under the
'getting heard' tag have been very enlightning and thought provoking
for me.  Threads often do last a long time in this group partly
because there are many different viewpoints.  If a thread has become
dull for you start a new one.  Don't read the 'getting heard' one, use
the subject line as a quick screening of what will interest you.

Lisa M. Madsen
Department of Microbiology
NYU Medical Center